Anchors Away Cloth Nappy - OSFM Suede Cloth
Our Bear & Moo nappies include one 4-layer microfibre insert.
WHY CHOOSE BEAR & MOO MODERN CLOTH NAPPIES
- Reusable pocket cloth nappies are cheaper than disposable nappies
- Reusable nappies are a better choice the environment
- Our cloth nappies have adjustable domes so one size fits most (OSFM) from 3.5kg to 18kg.
- We had our reusable nappies especially made using waterproof PUL with a suede lining
- Designed in New Zealand for kiwi kids - support local and shop small
The nappies inside lining material (the fabric that goes against baby's skin) is Suede
Absorption varies because every baby and child is different. Our reusable nappies comes with one microfibre insert, however if that is not enough for your wee one, you can easily add additional insert to these nappies to help with absorption.
If you are planning to use these nappies at night, I would highly recommend boosting these as little ones tend to wet more overnight.